HipGrip Pillion Belt
HipGrip brings the enjoyment back into two up riding
The HipGrip was designed by riders who were looking for a more comfortable ride with their pillion passenger. Our goal was to eradicate uncomfortable and back aching posture for both the rider and the pillion by removing the need for the pillion to rest their body weight onto the back and arms of the rider when hugging the rider. We've achieved this by moving the grab point from around the riders torso, down to a convenient grab handle on the hips of the rider. What this does is alleviate the pressure on the riders back, arms and wrists which greatly reduces rider fatigue. The HipGrip allows the pillion to have the same positive grip between acceleration and braking without having to adjust their grip. This eliminates the need for the pillion to switch from pushing on the tank under braking to hugging the rider under acceleration.
- Instills confidence in both the Passenger having a secure grip, and the Rider in knowing the passenger is secure.
- HipGrip provides the next level in comfort and safety for both pillion and rider. Better posture, No more bumping helmets!
- HipGrip greatly reduces rider and pillion fatigue by transferring the pillions weight from the upper body of the rider down to the hips. This relieves pressure from the back, shoulders and wrists of the rider. It also allows the pillion a much more upright sitting position while still feeling secure. This reduces stress on the pillions back.
- Gives rider greater freedom of movement and control while riding two up. No more restrictive riding from being hugged by pillion.
- Water proof making HipGrip ideal for personal watercraft.
- Positive and safe grip for children.
- For watercraft pilots: No need to settle for PFD's with handles attached. Add the HipGrip to any PFD you want. Making it a one off purchase, leaving you to change your PDF's as you choose without losing the option of handles.