With tyre fitting, fault finding, servicing, modifications, complete rebuilds there will be a variety of jobs each day on motorcycles of all makes and models.
The applicant should have-
- Relevant motorcycle mechanic qualifications and work history
- Ability to work autonomously and good work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to learn further skills
- A full/open motorcycle licence and manual drivers licence
Preferred but not essential-
- Roadworthy Inspection (LVT) licence
- Own tools
Hourly rate is negotiable, with many benefits. Start and finish times are flexible and Saturday work is optional for a better work/life balance. A very relaxed and quiet workplace with your own work station. All applicants with current qualifications will be responded to.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org