Clutch Hub Holder
|Sold As||Single Unit|
|Primary Material||Metal - Steel|
Locking wrench type pulley holder holds clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, pulleys and sprockets during maintenance. Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws with a maximum width of 5 inches. Features 8mm spanner pins, recommended for square tooth style clutch hubs.
- Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws
- Hold clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc.
- Features 8mm spanner pins
- Jaws open up to 5 inches wide
- Recommended for square tooth style clutch hubs
- Not recommended for v-groove or half round style clutch hubs
- Will not work on clutch baskets with reversed inner clutch hubs where the integrated clutch faceplate is facing outward