Cruise Control Throttle Clamp
|Sold As||Single Unit|
|Primary Material||Metal - Aluminium|
The cruise control is a simple and effective way to override the return spring of a motorcycle's throttle.
With it's combined functions and benefits, which put it way ahead of any other similar device, you will be amazed by its functionality, and ease of use. It works by temporarily locking or overriding the throttle return spring on a motorcycle and can greatly benefit a rider who is heading off on a ride that has long bitumen sections en route.
Like any cruise control, throttle lock, or throttle assist, it is designed to ease tension on the riders wrist, and not to enable single or no handed operation of a motorcycle.
- T6061 billet aluminium
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fits 22mm - 28mm diameter handlebars
- Tension adjuster
- Operated by thumb or index finger
- Can be installed & removed in seconds
- Throttle can be manually closed in emergencies
- Dimensions - please see photos
- Package includes: 1 x cruise control + silicone sleeve